Thursday, September 8, 2016

My favorite sandals

Summer isn't over just yet and for some people it's practically all year round! I'm obsessed with sandals because they're so light and airy and the perfect shoe for literally any outfit. Below are my favorite sandals all are in a variety of prices as well.

1. Steve Madden "Rella": I love sandals that tie up your ankle and these are perfect. I love the blush color and all the cutout details they're super cute and versatile. I also love the quality of Steve Madden sandals, they're super durable and comfortable for running errands. FYI THESE COME IN 6 COLORS AND THEY'RE MARKED DOWN FROM $60 TO $30!!

2. Elina Linardaki "Ever After": These are for sure a splurge at almost $300 but they're just so cute and funky! I absolutely love these for making a statement and I think they would look so cute with a loose white tee and some boyfriend jeans. I just discovered her shoes and they're all so cute and are all made in Greece!

3. Jack Rogers: I can personally vouch for Jack's because I'm literally obsessed. I've had 6 pairs and I really love the quality of them. They're similar to Palm Beach Sandals but I can personally say that I like the Jack's a lot better. The band on the PBS is weird and ill fitting (at least on me). These are pretty expensive for sandals (but Nordstrom is having an amazing sale on most of the pairs they have!) but I feel like they're so worth it! My favorite ones I own have to be the gold glitter Navajo sandal (btw these are on sale from $140 to $97 !). I also really love the Lauren sandal, the Georgica Jelly, and the Original Georgica sandal!

4. Tory Burch "Miller": These are super cute and so many girls I know have them. I can personally vouch that Tory Burch makes high quality leather products and I personally don't own these but they're super cute and come in a variety of colors and patterns! So cute and perfect for any simple outfit. They are a well loved sandal - they have super high reviews on Nordstrom's website and they seem like a great staple sandal to have in your closet in basic colors.

5. Lotti Sandal: Absolutely love how cute and simple these are - especially in the rose gold color! They're 50 euros and translate to about $90USD. They are pretty pricey but for a sandal like that I feel like they're so worth the price! I love the scrappy detail because it's not over-the-top but it gives you a little bit of edge to any outfit. BONUS: These come in 4 different colors and they're also different prices if you're wanting to check them out!

6. Yoins Espadrille: I've never personally shopped at this company but all their stuff is so cheap and cute. I personally love the espadrille style sandal. I think they embody summer style and I can't get enough of these. These would look so cute with white jeans (if you're feeling frisky after labor day) or a denim dress and a floppy hat!

7. Steve Madden "Werkit": I'm just going to start off by saying these are on sale for $36. I haven't always been the biggest fan of Steve Madden but lately I've been loving all his shoes. These are super cute and I'm absolutely obsessed with how simple they are! These have been featured a ton on Yep It's Prep and Mackenzie Kendall's websites. Both have put together some really great looks featuring these cute sandals!

8. Antik Batik "Mila": These are another splurge at almost $300 but they're so cute! I love the rhinestone and gem detailing - they're beyond gorgeous and sparkly. I think these would be worth the splurge and their are mostly likely a ton of similar pairs if you're not willing to splurge! Anything sparkly is my weakness and I think these are a must have for anyone living somewhere in a constantly warm climate.

I'm obsessed with cute sandals and below are a few more options all under $100!


No comments:

Post a Comment