Thursday, September 15, 2016

White After Labor Day (Two Looks)

Today I had a fun day having what should have been a mini photo shoot (which turned into 2 hours but hey not complaining) with my best friend (btw follow her on insta bc she's literally goals) around my hometown! I had a fun time messing around with her expensive camera and finding places to take visually interesting photos! There were definitely more candids and blurry shots then wanted but I had a great time and the photos for this post came out perfect, so thanks Chris! 

Styled below are two looks featuring my favorite white jeans from Target (I think I have 2 more pairs somewhere packed away!) These jeans are super cute and I loved the cropped 28" inseam on them and if you can find a pair I would highly recommend getting them - the material is also really comfy and stretchy! I chose to style these jeans last minute instead of doing a game day post and I'm so happy with how it turned out! Read below for more info on these cute looks!

This look is super casual and perfect for any outing or a casual day at the office (minus the choker and sub a full length top!) I love the black and white look and the way the jeans stand out against the dark colors of the other pieces. Absolutely love these basic pieces and these trendy flats! Adding a pop of color would also be super cute - maybe a in a shoe or piece of jewelry!

Blazer // Top (similar) // Jeans (similar) // Flats (similar) // Choker






I absolutely love black and white together as you can tell. Taking these pics reminded me of my senior pictures I had taken in high school and I can't believe I've been out of high school for two years already (like what). I love this super casual look and how simple it is. I chose to dress up this loose shirt (knotted in the front) and white jeans with some classic flats, a lace bralette, and my favorite suede choker! This look would easily transition to a fall look with riding boots, a scarf, or even a vest!

Top (similar and on sale!) // Bralette // Jeans (similar) // Flats // Necklace










No comments:

Post a Comment